Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

.design extension not supported ?!

0 Votes
I have tried to upload 3 contacts to our list and thier url is @kga-design but your error says that it has to be in xxx@yyy.zzz format - when will .design or .zzzzzz be supported?
5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ShawnK092. I just did a test with a .design extension (admittedly, I did not have a legitimate email to test with) and I did not receive an error message. How were you adding these contacts? Were they added one at a time or in a file?

ShawnK092
Rookie

@Caitlin_M  , good point, I should have noted that this was from a file upload and not an individual entry.

Thanks for your help, I'll try to add them one by one.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

@ShawnK092 Great! I'll close this out for now, but if you need further assistance, you can post on our Support boards

ShawnK092
Rookie

Caitlin,

No luck - tried to type in just one contact and also tried multiple contacts and both ways I get a red text error saying that the email address is invalid and I can't proceed with the upload from that point.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

@ShawnK092 - I would recommend contacting our support team so they can do some further investigation as I'm not able to replicate the error on my end. They might even be able to do a screen share session to see how the address is being entered and how we can get those contacts into your account. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More