cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exclude tags when sending

exclude tags when sending

I see that we can limit the people on a list who receive an email by picking specific tags to send to. But is there going to be the ability to exclude tags? meaning ' i want to send to everyone on this list EXCEPT the 'platinum donors' tag' for instance
75 Comments
You really need to add the option to exclude contacts based on tags. Or add a way to mark them temporarily as "do not mail"
It would be great to add a feature to allow us to exclude contacts from an email using tags!
Status changed to: New

There is no way to filter OUT people from a list that have a tag. If they belong to two lists, you have no way of knowing or managing them without going to each individual contact. Is there a way to Narrow by Tag people who do not have the tag.

Thanks for your feedback on this!

Visitor
Cannot see all tags below the list sections. You have to click on the last tag, pretend to be deciding to rename or delete, re-click the arrow to deselect, and then the next tag appears below. You have to do this several times to get to the whole list of tags.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize that you are having difficulty with viewing your tags.  This is a known issue that our engineers are currently working to resolve.

When I click on my Opens when I have sent a Newsletter, I used to be able to Click the top and they would go into alphabetical order. That function no longer is working and I can only do it by making a new List. Can you tell me if this will be changed back?