lost entries!!!

0 Votes

lost entries!!!

today I spent many hours typing clients into a multiple entry list. I was called away to help some clients, when I came back to the screen it said I had timed out, but that my work had been saved automatically. But, these contacts almost 50 new entries are no where to be found!!! Yikes, this is absolutely a disaster. What can you do about it?
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

I am very sorry to hear this happened. Unfortunately the account will timeout for security. WIll you often be adding a couple of contacts at a time over long periods? If so, something like the Contact Capture tool might work for you. You would be able to add one or two contacts without logging into your account everytime, check it out!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Visitor

I just had the same experience as That is an unbelievable poor policy choice. I would expect that when I log in after a timed out session, I would be brought back to the screen that I was working on, namely the screen with the 30, or so entries that I had just spent so much time on. Can you explain why that is not the case? People have emergencies and do not remember to save before they leave the screen. I very much resent being penalized for a momentary lapse. I strongly recommend fixing this problem. It is very bad customer relations.