Hi this is a small improvement suggestion - something fairly small but happens many times to me and many people I imagine!
I receive an e-mail from someone saying their e-mail address has changed, can I update my records.
So I have to go to CC 'contacts', and enter the person's e-mail address, and search for it.
But CC only finds a contact if it is entered precisely.
When a contact is copied directly from Outlook, it is in a format like
As soon as I paste it into your box, your system starts looking for it, and can't find it, because the address in your system is
I delete the Anwarudin < and then the system starts searching again but still can't find it because of the > at the end.
The workaround is to paste the e-mail into notepad, manually remove everything apart from the e-mail address and search, but that is a hassle.
I would imagine you could fairly easily write software which would only search for an address within the < >
Hi @karljeffery thanks for sharing your feedback on this! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.