cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

moving contacts

0 Votes

moving contacts

Dear, I barely use your portal. But I found something which has put setback to my work. There is no option to COMPLETELY MOVE certain selected contacts from one folder to another folder. I use salesforce & pipelinedeals.com ..... its very easy to update & shift data from one place to another with click of single button. Backbone of your site is CONTACTS. Ad there is no option to move contacts from one folder to another with one click. It has two options, ADD & DELETE. If I choose 50 contacts from my main folder & add on to another, after the moving contacts page refreshes on its own & I its very hard to find 50 contacts again to be deleted from main folder.... I am surprised why no one pointed question on this & I am equally surprised why your developing team did not take in consideration SMOOTH MOVEMENT of DATA from ONE FOLDER to ANOTHER........ There is difference between MOVING CONTACTS from one folder to another & COPYING CONTACTS from one folder to another... I request you to give solution to my problem.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes