not liking this

I don't care for the changes, I ALWAYS hand type my additions as I want to add the state / county they are from. The changes have made this much more labor intensive. Give us the options that we had previously...so that I can do it all on one screen. If I am missing something please let me know. Della Booth
2 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Della,

I apologize for the trouble these changes have caused, I can understand how typing in the contacts with that information is more steps. Have you considered typing the data into excel first and then importing in to your account? Although this is an extra step it may be easier that editing each contact one at a time. If you want to continue to add one at time the full contact form option will be the best,. One thing to note; when you click to "Save and Add Another" you should see the same options that you filled out with the first contact be available as you add the next. This will be helpful with the address information.

Thanks for sharing your feedback, please let me know if there are any questions I can help with moving forward. 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More