cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

# of Active Contacts

0 Votes

# of Active Contacts

Where do I find out how many active contacts I have? In he old system, I liked the contact tab better than this new tab. Confusing to delete addresses too, although I figured it out after a few minutes...
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @MichaelN58039,

Thank you for submitting this feedback! We are relying on the feedback during the BETA phase to better prioritize our work. In order to view all your Active contacts, you will want to click Contacts > 3 dots on the top right > View All Contacts. Once you get on the 'All Contacts' page, there is a drop down for 'All Statuses' at the top, which you can choose 'All Subscribed' instead. This will show you all contacts that are actively subscribed to your account.

Are you able to share where you would ideally like to see this option? As well as what was confusing about deleting addresses that you would like to see changed?

When I first hit the contact button up top, I would like to automatically see the total number of contacts subscribed without having to do the extra steps you guys implemented.  You are making this too complicated to use.  SIMPLE is BETTER.