cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

pop-up forms

0 Votes

pop-up forms

Why do I need to learn API token keys, access codes, make API calls, and all this rubbish when I"m paying C/C? I'm supposed to be running my business. You're supposed to be running yours. All I want is a pop-up form for my site. This is the standard practice for every email service on the planet (even some free ones)...except maybe C/C. This is not acceptable.

4 Comments

Hi @ErelB62

I am sorry for the confusion. Constant Contact offers a sign up form (with link) you can use or the embeddable code. If you wanted a more custom form we do suggest using an API or third party source on your specific website. 

Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. I can build a link to the sign up form but why should I pay C/C for an email service that I have to mess around with just to get a sign-up form on my site? Everyone (Aweber, GetResponse, etc) has a bunch of options for sign-up forms.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action