cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

pop-up forms

0 Votes

pop-up forms

Why do I need to learn API token keys, access codes, make API calls, and all this rubbish when I"m paying C/C? I'm supposed to be running my business. You're supposed to be running yours. All I want is a pop-up form for my site. This is the standard practice for every email service on the planet (even some free ones)...except maybe C/C. This is not acceptable.

4 Comments

Hi @ErelB62

I am sorry for the confusion. Constant Contact offers a sign up form (with link) you can use or the embeddable code. If you wanted a more custom form we do suggest using an API or third party source on your specific website. 

Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. I can build a link to the sign up form but why should I pay C/C for an email service that I have to mess around with just to get a sign-up form on my site? Everyone (Aweber, GetResponse, etc) has a bunch of options for sign-up forms.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action