problem with removing contacts from list

0 Votes
Each time I want to remove a contact from a list I must log off and log on again. I select the contacts I want to remove from the list. I click remove from list and it works. If I want to select more contacts to remove, it doesn't remove them. I must log off each time for this feature to work.
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hello Casey,

Typically stuff like this has to do with either your browser settings or something local on your machine causing our cookie to expire prior to you completing your "action" within Constant Contact. Have you tried another browser on your computer, such as IE9, FF, Chrome etc? Do you get the same results on a different browser? Are you at home or work, if you are at work do you have access to another machine? Does the other computer exhibit the same exact symptoms? If you are at work and have a secondary machine that acts the same way, I would suggest contacting your IT department. Its more than likely something more than a simple localized setting. If you are at home and its just happening on this machine, it could be anything from your internet connection, to a simple firewall or local setting.

As you can see this is not a easy process to troubleshoot via our community forums. I would suggest you call into our support team, this way we can easily collect all this information while with you live to save you some time and hopefully come up with a solution.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More