cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

reduced functionality

reduced functionality

I used to be able to download and print the email history for a specific contact, as i noted in my help request case #09690495 but that function is now gone replaced with the "engagement" tab. You removed a key function for me. In my industry I often need to be able to reference or show proof that someone opened or received the email notices we send. It does not seem like I can download or print the engagement record so it’s pretty useless.
4 Comments
Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing this feedback, I apologize for the frustrations!
Occasional Visitor
Hello - It would be great if two new features could be added to Contacts for easier navigation & management: 1) A drag and drop feature - giving users the ability to drag a contact from the Active/All list to a named email list. 2) Add an "Email Lists" column in the contacts list view allowing users to quickly see which email list(s) a contact has been added vs. going through them individually or having to export. Thanks for considering!
Visitor
Managing bounced emails has become more difficult. I prefer the functionality of being able to sort the bounces by a field of my choosing (i.e. company name), review the reason, print a report without exporting and waiting. Wish you'd just go back to the system pre-"upgrade".
Status changed to: Closed - No Action