cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

reporting, adding opens to list

0 Votes

reporting, adding opens to list

Hi. I routinely select the people who open an email and add them to 2 lists. When I do this with the beta test reporting, I click the first list I'm adding them to, then the "list of lists" goes off the screen and I have to way scroll up to pick the second one. This dos NOT happen when I select the subscribers who clicked through, only on the ones who opened. Must be a glitch in your code.
2 Comments
Trusted Contributor

Also, I thought there was supposed to be a special place to provide feedback on the new reporting interface which I believe is still in beta. But I can't find that place.

Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JulieL34. Thanks for passing this along! You're right, this looks like a bug. I was able to see the issue you were describing, but only when I was working in Firefox. I'll get this submitted to our engineering team to take a look at.