reviwing CLICKS on a campaign. My current campaign on report has 112 clicks default sorted by URL

reviwing CLICKS on a campaign. My current campaign on report has 112 clicks default sorted by URL

reveiwing CLICKS on a campaign. My current campaign on report has 112 clicks default sorted by URL. Great but I want my default to be by name so I have to switch with the pop-up. I see the list which is sorted alphabetically but not sequence? The name is the email address and I have to click to see the real name of the person. When I click and see the real name I have to click back to the click report, sort by name again and scoll down to where I was before. RECO: I would like to have the Real Name of the person a well as their email on this click report to better understand exactly who the person was that clicked without going back and forth each time to find this out. 2nd comment. On the 112 click report I have one person with 22 clicks on the same item! When I called CC support to ask about this I was told this was probably the recipient's search engine checking for spam???? Never heard of this but if that is the case can this be filtered out so only the actual person's clicks are reported? Thank you **Removed By Moderator**

4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

About the clicks you mentioned, this could be caused by the email being forwarded. If the original recipient forwards the email using their email client and the new recipients clicked the link it would show as the original contact. 

Thanks!

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes