when using your button

0 Votes

when using your button

when using your button, a person clicks the button on MY SITE, a page opens to what appears to be your site, closing my site, the customer adds name and email and clicks submit, they are then taken to another page on what appears to be your site telling them thank you or whatever but there is no option to go back to my site, why, that is such an easy feature to add, either create your window to be a popover or give us the option to add a link on the last "thank you" that states take me back to the site. should be a very easy feature to add and really should have been done long ago,
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JuneV99

Thanks for posting this feedback. Are you using the basic form available within your account? If you are familiar with HTML code you are welcome to use the new embedded code option and customize the landing page.

Retail

did not want to embed it on those two site,  wanted to use a button in the left nav that just opened the window to the form, but if the code has to take you from the site for that then I really do not know why it would be so difficult to offer a link back to the site on the final thank you for signing up window, or when the window is closed it should take you back, that should be a simple solution,  I guess most people just embed them as I am really suprised no one else has brought up this issue,  I know when I used another emailing solution years ago that was in their code, "where do you want your customer to go after signing up"

Status changed to: Voting Open