Let's Talk About Marketing 
Discover new strategies from other small businesses and non-profits.
View tips and tricks, learn about trends, and how social media can help you.

Three reasons why Small Business should use Video in email marketing

by Authorized Local Expert on ‎03-14-2017 10:21 PM

Approximately half of the marketers who used video in email campaigns saw increased click-through rates, increased time spent reading the email, and increased sharing and forwarding. (Source: eMarketer). 

1. Subscribers find them more interesting and active in comparison to plain text. Therefore, a video email is likely to make more impact on viewers.

2. It’s the easiest way to disseminate a lot of information in a short space of time.

3. To get you even more excited, 76% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment. Besides, online video editing tools are constantly improving and becoming more affordable. 

LAURAD4853

I have more than 20 years of successful sales experience with information technology products and services, solution-based. I have been working with the Hispanic community in corporations and nonprofits. I had the opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies such as Verizon, AT&T and HP. I’m the CEO and founder of Random Words Marketing Group and Master Certified Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert Since 2011, I have produced and hosted the bilingual Radio show program CafeLatinoRadio which is transmitted by Radio Fairfax. In December 2015 was launched Cafe Latino TV which provides a unique business view of immigrant Men and Women in the USA @comcast channel 28. In June 2016, I launched a Cafe Latino Cooking with friends, we features Chefs and cook lovers. I'm the co-founder Hispanic Professional Women's Association (HPWA), The Alcanzando Metas Foundation and The Hispanic Vote. I'm Class 2007 of the Leadership Greater Washington and Class 2008 of the National Hispana Leadership Institute and Class 2014 of Women in Technology. I'm the United Way 2015 Board Leadership and Development Program and I'm class 2016 of Empower Women International Women (EWI) and I will be class 2017 Leadership Fairfax. I have frequently been asked to address issues related to the Hispanic Community within prominent forums such as NASA, Telemundo, Univision, Voice of America, Latina Magazine, NHLI. I'm a published author and commentator I wrote the book Culture shock: the rise of Hispanic immigrants in America. I'm part of the marketing committee and membership of the following Chambers: - Arlington Chamber of Commerce - Asian American Chamber of Commerce - Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Salvadoran American Chamber of Commerce - Asian Real Estate Association of America - Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Dulles Chamber of Commerce - National Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) - Capital Entrepreneur Women - Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Montgomery County