cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#104 (NSI) / Constant Contact 30% discount missing...

SOLVED
Visitor

#104 (NSI) / Constant Contact 30% discount missing...

I talked to a rep last week about how you charged my old credit card for the annual cost but you only gave me 15% discount on that; since I'm out of public office now you agreed to a 30% discount until I get back in but that didn't get applied yet...please issue that credit and then pay the reduced annual amount with my new 0063 credit card list we discussed last week...thx!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: #104 (NSI) / Constant Contact 30% discount missing...

Ooops...I thought I was sending an email to Constant Contact but looks like this was a community post!

CTCT Employee

Re: #104 (NSI) / Constant Contact 30% discount missing...

@JeffG139

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your correct discount. I would recommend contacting our Billing department directly. Our Billing department should be able to take care of this for you. You can find their contact information and available hours here.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.