cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13,525 vs. 20,527 contacs

Frequent Visitor

13,525 vs. 20,527 contacs

I don´t undertand why in , it says that I have contacts, but , says I have Please explain. My email: 

1 REPLY 1

Re: 13,525 vs. 20,527 contacs

Hello @IntesysConsulting. Thanks for coming into the Community! The links that you inserted will only work if you are logged into your account so I did remove them from your post but I believe I know what parts of your account that you were referencing.

It looks like you were asking about the differences between the Active Contacts view and the View All Contacts view. Active Contacts count towards your billing and are able to receive your campaigns. All Contacts are the total number of active, unsubscribed, no permissions set and those contacts who do not have email addresses associated with their profiles. Hope this clears it up!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.