cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1901 on email contact list, but sent to only 1877: status of 24 left out?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established Member

1901 on email contact list, but sent to only 1877: status of 24 left out?

A colleague created and successfully sent an email campaign yesterday -- she wonders why it was sent to 1877 contacts, but the email list to whom she sent it contains 1901 contacts.

I exported into a spreadsheet both her contact list and the list of those to whom it was sent to see if I could find an obvious reason why 24 were left out, but I'm not seeing a clear correlation.

Your thoughts?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: 1901 on email contact list, but sent to only 1877: status of 24 left out?

Hello @JoySchwarz. I apologize that this happened to you. I did look into this and saw that those 24 contacts were actually unsubscribed but still showing on your list under Contacts. We did not attempt to send to these addresses since they have previously unsubscribed. We have seen this as a system issue where unsubscribed address show on a list and we are working to correct it. I will ask our Engineering team to notifiy you when this has been fixed.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (1)

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!