cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

33% Constant Contact Price increase

Highlighted
Visitor

33% Constant Contact Price increase

Since I don't see any value in their 'enhancements' I think a 33% increase is a lot.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 33% Constant Contact Price increase

Missed that.  Where did you see the announcement?

Highlighted
Visitor

An email arrived today.  I'm not a power user - less than 500 contacts.  My monthly price will go from $15 per month to $20.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OK, thanks.

I suspect we'll start to see a few more how do I cancel my account posts show up then.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Mine did too. Further more, it says that I have 462 active contacts when I really only have 122. 

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I see $20/month in this thread. Thought pricing was going to $65/month for everyone?

We've got 2.2K contacts. Not using Events or Image library.

Am I pricing confused?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @District58

We have two plans within our upgraded experience. Each plan has different tiers based off of the number of contacts in your account as well. To talk about pricing specific to your account, it would be best to speak to our billing team. They can be reached at the number and hours listed here.

Thanks, 

Honored Contributor

You guys are funny.

"upgraded experience" =  "mandatory price increase"

You're pretty much assuming its viewed as an "upgraded experience" arent you?

Have you surveyed your customers on that ?  I'm sure thats coming.   :wink:

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

We prepaid for year, **bleep**.  But we won't be renewing past that.  If I could, I'd get a refund.

After watching the video, I see no "enhanced value" that the VERY MINOR changes they made will do a thing for us.  Certainly not 33%!  I still have problems positioning pictures, and I don't think I can create a table with one line.  Someone suggested I use HTML, but then I'd have to learn HTML.  I'm sure it's not difficult but it will take TIME.

We've been reviewing alternative email programs and there are quite a few out there at a much lower price!  Wish I'd done the research before we prepaid.

Highlighted
Regular Advisor

I believe it's hard for them to be cost effective with smaller accounts. Like wholesale vendors, there's a built in 'cost per order' that reflects overhead. That's why vendors institute price minimums and often per-piece minimums. It's the only way they can stay in business. Any discounts or better pricing almost always comes with more volume. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com