cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Gen Editor Exact Image size

Re: 3rd Gen Editor Exact Image size

Hi @njfuture

Thank you for following up with these details. I took a look at your account and can see many of your templates are both in our newest Third Generation Newsletter Templates and our older Second Generation Legacy Templates. Many of our Legacy Templates are mobile-friendly template and not mobile responsive. A mobile responsive templates will resize based on the screen size of the device. While on the other hand, a mobile-friendly template does not change based on the device being used. I apologize for any inconvenience caused from the difference in these templates. We have successfully tracked your feedback on this in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.