cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A way to generically link to my current newsletter?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

A way to generically link to my current newsletter?

Hi

I know you can grab a short url to post on your website, but this makes me grab the link and recode the hyperlink every time I publish a new newsletter. 

It would be nice if I could code a link to my "last published newsletter" to save me a little work. Does anyone know if this function exists?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: A way to generically link to my current newsletter?

Hey @AmyM51!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your questions! If you would like to have your email campaign automatically posted to your website, you can do this by adding the Archive widget to the page on your website where you wish to have those links. The following help articles will help walk you through how to add the Archive Widget to your website and add or remove Email Campaigns to the Archive. 

Add the Embeddable Newsletter Archive Widget to a Website

Add or Remove an Email from the Embeddable Newsletter Archive

Depending on the package you are paying for, the Archive feature may be an additional cost. If you have any questions regarding the pricing of the Archive feature please reach out to our billing department. Their direct line is going to be 1-855-229-5506.

Let us know if you have any further questions! 

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!