TRYING TO PLACE A LINK BUTTON

DIECTIONS SAY TO GO TO ACTION MENU

I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING LABELED   ACTION MENU

WHERE DO I FIND THIS

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ACTION MENU

Hi @LindaS6049

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear you were having trouble finding the menu. We do have a couple of different account types so it sounds like you might have been using directions that didn't match your account. For the future, it's best to use the help link once you are logged in to make sure the information matches. 

To add a link to your email you will want to click into the block to edit. If you have text you want to make a link go ahead and highlight it or just click the link icon on the toolbar.

2015-09-22_7-30-19.jpg

In the overlay window you can add text and the URL.

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Re: ACTION MENU

@LindaS6049,

Sorry @Hannah_M did not answer your question about where the Action menu is.

To get to the Action menu in order to place a link button as you mentioned, first click on "Contacts" at the upper right of the home page after logging in.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 10.40.38.png

Then click on "Sign-Up Tools."

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 10.43.59.png

Here in the Sign-Up Tools menu you will see the "Action Menu" in question, as a drop-down button.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 10.44.17.png

To proceed with making a button, select "Sign-Up Button" from the Action menu drop-down list.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 10.44.49.png

I feel your frustration because I also had a hard time locating this menu to create a button!