cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTIVE Contact List greater than ALL Contact list

Highlighted

ACTIVE Contact List greater than ALL Contact list

After researching the site for the difference between Active and All contact lists, I read the All contact list will always contain more contacts than the Active contact list.  Not in my case.  I have 1341 ACTIVE contacts and 1247 ALL contacts.  What would account for this?  Any advice?

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: ACTIVE Contact List greater than ALL Contact list

Hello @LindyY

Thank you for reaching out to us! I did pull up your account to review these numbers as well and while I do see the Active number is the 1341 total you posted, I am seeing a different number under your View All Contacts section which is 1730. Are you still seeing the previous 1247 number? If so, would you mind viewing your account within a different browser to see if this number updates? From there we would have a better idea of what could be happening. 

The View All Contacts list (located on the Contacts page) can be a higher number because that will not only show the Active contacts, but also Unsubscribed contacts, Company Profiles and perhaps Contacts who were imported but did not have an email address associated with them. 

Please let us know how that works out for you. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.