cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTUALLY SEND THE **bleep**ING EMAILS WHEN REQUESTED

Occasional Contributor

ACTUALLY SEND THE **bleep**ING EMAILS WHEN REQUESTED

YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE TIME AFTER TIME IVE REQUESTED USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO BE EMAILED TO BE RESET AND YOU **bleep**ING IDIOTS HAVENT SENT ONE... FOR DAYS IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS NOW AND AT THIS POINT YOU GET NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK ON YOUR HORRIBLE DISGRACE OF AN EXCUSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SOMEWHERE TO EXPOSE YOUR GARBAGE OPENLY. CAUSED MAJOR SETBACKS AND PROBLEMS. **bleep** YOU SINCERLY 

2 REPLIES 2

CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SORRY **bleep**ING JOKE

FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, TO THE USE OF THEIR WEBSITE IS ALL A SORRY **bleep**ING JOKE. I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE PROBLEMS I HAVE EVERY SINGLE TIME I EVEN COME TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN UNPROFESSIONAL **bleep** BE A PART OF THIS WEBSITE RIGHT HERE. SO **bleep**ING SICK OF THE BULL**bleep** CONSTANT CONTACT PULLS I AM HERE TO SIMPLY WARN ALL OF YOU ABOUT THEIR SCAMS, HOW THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND SPAM THE **bleep** OUT OF YOU, BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU. SUPRISEEE THESE ASSHOLES DISAPPEAR IN ALL TYPES OF HURRY. SO ONE FAIR WARNING JUST GO THROUGH ANOTHER WEBSITE!!! - GENERAL FEEDBACK FROM ONE FED UP CUSTOMER OF CONSTANT CONTACT

Re: ACTUALLY SEND THE **bleep**ING EMAILS WHEN REQUESTED

Hello @JoshuaG8652. First, let me sincerely apologize for the experience that you have had. We want our customers to have a positive experience while using our product. I'm sorry that you have not received a password reset email. It looks like you log into your account through Hostgator. You will need to contact them directly as we do not have access to third-party login information. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Although we are not able to directly assist you with logging into your account, was there anything else that we could help with in regards to using our site or creating an email? Please let us know how we can help and we will do everything we can to assist you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.