cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Constant Contact

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

About Constant Contact

I want to buy the 40 euro plan, but I have questions that I need answer before I can buy.
Is the email to send in one day unlimited or it has limit?
How many email campaigns can I do for the duration of the subscription?
What is the delivery rate?
Can I be unsubscribed and for what reason and will my money be returned.
Thanks
Matthew 
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: About Constant Contact

Hello @MatthewP421,

Thank you for coming into the Community. The billing is based off the total number of contacts in your account over the course of a billing period, however you can send to those contacts as many times as you want during that period. There's no limit to number of emails per day, and no limit to the number of campaigns you can create.

With any email provider, the delivery rate is going to depend more on the contacts being used than any other single factor. However, we do have some best practices that you can find here to improve that delivery rate. You can always contact us and we'll be happy to help with any deliverability issues that you might be having.

Our Terms and Conditions can be found here, and it will list any reasons that your account may be shut-down or deactivated.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.