Accents

Occasional Contributor

Accents

the Accents apears like ÄÄÄ@ fix it
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Accents

Hello @JavierL,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I am sorry to hear that the accented characters are not showing the way that you need them to; however, I am not sure what accent type that you are expecting. Would you kindly show us what you would like to see? I hope that we can assist further with this information.

Thanks!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Hello Curtis

á é í ó ú

in the survey the accents appear like thisConstant Contact _ Surveys _ Overall Results _ Respondents - Opera 15_03_2018 05_05_06 p. m..png

CTCT Employee

Hi @JavierL

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. Your screenshots definitely helped us understanding what you're experiencing.  After talking with our teams about this, I have been informed that this is an issue that our teams are aware of. Due to the volume of reports about this issue, our teams have not been able to prioritize this work over other, more requested issues and at this time we do not have an estimated time of when this will be resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and would be happy to help with any other questions you may have!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!