cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access and copy

Occasional Visitor

Access and copy

Greetings,I have tried twice today to copy and resend my items,website is not responding internally,just get spinning around circle on page...
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Access and copy

Hello @RonG395!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us in the Community! I am sorry you are having issues copying and re sending your email. This sounds like it may be a connectivity issue. What web browser are you using? Have you tried another browser on your computer? Also, have you tried to test your internet connection speed? Here are some steps that can help you troubleshoot with different browsers to solve the problem. If you have tried these and are still having issues please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we can assist you further!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!