cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to past information

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Access to past information

I have been a paying customer for a 3+ years and now cannot get access to my past Constant Contact information. If I don't choose to move ahead with the email options, at least let me have access to my past information so I can download it off your servers.
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Access to past information

Hello @AaronP637,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! When you cancel your account we give all of our customers 90 days to retrieve their information before we completely delete it from our system for security reasons. I see that you have cancelled your account recently with us so you are able to log in and retrieve the information you are looking for. You can also see all of your contacts and export them by clicking inside your sent newsletters. If you need further assistance, please call our Support team who will be happy to assist. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!