Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Cancellation

Occasional Participant

Account Cancellation

4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Re: Account Cancellation

Has anyone else received emails saying their Constant Contact account has been cancelled, asking you to click on a link if you want to reactivate?  It came with the Constant Contact logo, and this message:

We’re sorry to say goodbye

We’ve canceled your Account. This change will be effective 23 December 2018. If you’ve changed your mind and you would like to continue, simply follow the instruction below to reactivate your account

REACTIVATE ACCOUNT NOW

We hope you enjoyed the service – and we’d love to have you back someday.

–The Constant Contact Team

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hey @Get_The_Best_Job_Now,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize for the strange email that you received! If this email was not expected please do not click on any link within the email just for your safety. Also, we would very much like to review that email to verify its legitimacy. If you could please give our team a call 1-855-433-8499, we will resolve this very quickly! Thank you for your time!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Desi:  To what email address can I forward the 'spam' email I received?  John

Highlighted

Hi @Get_The_Best_Job_Now

At this time, there is not an email address I can supply for you to forward to. Instead we ask that you call in to our Compliance team for further help. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! One of these Compliance Support agents can provide an appropriate email for you to forward it to if needed.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.