cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Cancelled

Occasional Contributor

Account Cancelled

Hi,

I was using the account in trial version, exploring the API , sent few messages tested how campaigns works ansd stuff, but now it is cancelled, i wanted to upgrade to the 20$ option, but if it will be cancelled like you just did well i prefere not to ! 

I want to understand why did you cancel my account i did not ask for that ! 

BTW your support is simply the worst i ever seen (maybe yahoo is worst), live chat is not working, you guys need to develope this A LOT

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Account Cancelled

Hello @HeinzS6. I do see that your account has been cancelled. We ask that you call into our Account Review department so they can have a further conversation with you about this. They are available at 866-433-8499 Monday through Thursday from 7am-11pm and Friday 7am-9pm. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

you did the cancellation without any reason and I need to call to find out why ?

if i need to call anytime then i need to hire someone for that ! 

You need to improve your support !

at least mail me why it was cancelled, you missed a customer ! but i'm happy that it happened while i'm still in trial if i had paid for that, that would have been worst!

Hello @HeinzS6. The request to cancel your account came from our Compliance team, who can cancel accounts for many reasons. For privacy, we cannot share these reasons publicly. I apologize that you were not informed but again, if you would like to get more information about the cancellation, you can contact our their department at the hours and number listed in my previous reply. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.