cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked Out

Account Locked Out

We have been trying to log in in our account but for some reasons, it says that our account has been locked out. We did click the option where we will receive a link wherein we can reset our account. However, we still did not received any email. I am working for a company that is based in Australia, can someone please try to reach out to us, as this matter is urgent. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Account Locked Out

Hello @user5136,

Thank you for reaching out about your account being locked. I actually don't see a lock on this account but I have sent a password reset request to the email address on file. If you are trying to access a different account, please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the username you're having trouble with, and reference this post.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.