cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Review

Account Review

Hello, I was asked to call in to do an account review. After several attempts and a 20 minute wait I finally spoke to a representative. She was very helpful, but then we got disconnected before I could finish asking my questions. I am now on hold again, and really can not invest this much time on hold. Please have a rep call me at *Personal information removed by moderator*. I think I want to cancel the service.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Account Review

Hello @TedS3779

So sorry to hear your call was disconnected when speaking to one of our Account Review representatives. I would be happy to create a case for a callback but for a quicker turnaround, I would advise to give a call in to that team to discuss the Review further. 

Also, I did remove your phone number from your original post for your security but will add that information to your case. 

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Organizer

Our account is under review, from last 3 days I am trying to get in touch with review team but always they keep on hold  and after 15 minutes call gets disconnected. we are frustrated because we cannot send our edm to our database.We had taken paid service, please remove that account review option. 

Hi @user37144

I'm so sorry to hear this is the experience you've had trying to get in touch with our Account Review team. For your account security we are unable to remove these scheduled account reviews here in the Community. This team is however currently open and available to speak to with no wait time. Please give a call back to our Account Review department, and one of these agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.