Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated -i was just in the middle of completing a web site

SOLVED
Highlighted

Account deactivated -i was just in the middle of completing a web site

Hi, Can someone please help

I am trying to login to my account it says :We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

I was in the last stage of building a web site !!!!!! 12 days into my free 60 day trial and im locked out of my account for some reason unknown 

I have attempted to discuss on chat they advised ring support , I did so spent 50 minutes on the phone clarifying who I was etc …… to be told yes I can see you web site is in draft status when you lost it the web builder is a new facility I don't know how to reinstate it you will need to contact that dept.…there is no answer !!! surely accounts would be the department that would deactivate and reactivate my account ?

Can someone please help and get my account reactivated so I can complete my website …. I have a deadline to do so ready to publish and go live with a new business 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Account deactivated -i was just in the middle of completing a web site

Hello @user98954 ,

Thank you for reaching out about this. It looks like your account was deactivated by our Account Review team so you will actually need to contact them directly in order to resolve this, rather than Website Builder. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.