cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account lock out--due to outstanding billing

Account lock out--due to outstanding billing

Wright Flood has been one of your biggest and longest standing account for at least 5 years. We have an outstanding bill because we pre-pay for an estimated annual period through our accounts payable dept. I sent in the invoice for approval to my mgmt and it is being generated and mailed to Constant Contact. I spoke to your rep. on Monday 10/16 and he assured me that it would all work out. Today Wednesday 10/18 and yesterday I have experienced what I now know is a service lockout that I assume is because the bill is unpaid. I think this is unnecessary and really represents a lack of trust in our relationship. I feel that Constant Contact is treating me poorly and for a long standing, large account that shows me that my account is not valued. I think I need to hear from someone , preferably the person who called me on Monday about my account to discuss this very poor customer service. Thanks, Dolores Glass 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Account lock out--due to outstanding billing

Hello @DoloresG0. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have had. For the security of your account, we are not able to discuss your billing here in the Community. I see that you have been able to speak with someone from our Billing team since posting here and I hope that they were able to assist you with your account. If you have any further questions or concerns about your billing, please contact our Billing team directly so they can assist you further. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.