cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account manager unable to pull up tags

Account manager unable to pull up tags

One of our account managers are unable to pull up contacts under limit by tags, she can only pull up lists. Can you please help us figure out why she can't pull up tags. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Account manager unable to pull up tags

Hello @ShanonB0,

Thank you for coming to the community today!  I'm not seeing any errors that should be preventing you from accessing the tag options.  Those should be available any time you are viewing your contacts page form an account manager or account owner's login.  They should also be available after selecting any lists on a scheduling page which includes a tagged contact.  If you could email us your username, as well as a screenshot of what the account manager is seeing in place of the normal tag function, we will be happy to assist in tracking down the cause.  Just send that email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.