cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Account no longer active - how to reactivate?

Account no longer active - how to reactivate?

Hi,

Just logged in after a long time and got: "Looks like your account is no longer active!". How can I reactivate it? We have some OAuth integrations active that require updating.

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Account no longer active - how to reactivate?

Hey @First-NameL29553,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would be happy to help. In this instance, the easiest way to reactivate is to give our billing team a call! Here is their direct number 855-229-5506. Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!