cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account update

Highlighted
All Star

Account update

I have tried to update the credit card on my account, but your system is not taking the information,m saying the request was too large?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Account update

Hello @EdM756,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while updating your Billing information. To better investigate what is happening, there is some information that I would like to try and gather:

1 - What browser are you currently using to update your information?

2 - Would you be able to provide a screen-grab of the error message?

3 - Have you tried using a different browser for testing purposes?

You can email us this information at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with a reference of this post. With this information we would be able to better determine the cause of this issue. If you have any additional information that could be helpful, feel free to send them along as well. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing