cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accout Activity

All Star

Accout Activity

Your display of account activity only goes back 7 days. We are being accused of giving out our email list and I would like to see if any user downloaded our lists. Could have happened in the last year.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Accout Activity

Hello @KenP403. We unfortunately do not have the ability to view past the last seven days to see if any of your users have exported your contact lists. We understand how important your contact list is to your business and as stated in our Terms and Conditions, Constant Contact does not sell or rent your contact list without your permission. If you have any additional questions, you may reach out to our Compliance department at 866-433-8499 and they are available from 7am-11pm ET Monday through Thursday and 7am-9pm ET on Friday

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.