cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Activate New Client campaign

Solution Provider

Activate New Client campaign

Hi, I have just upgraded my plan to use the New Client campaign and it keeps saying I have to upgrade when I already have??? Why isn't it working????
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Activate New Client campaign

Hello @user173121,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look into your account and for all international customers, you will have to wait 30 days after opening your account before you can use the automated series emails. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I will submit feedback over to our engineers for review. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.