cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active List Count Not Correct?

Active List Count Not Correct?

My "active" list count is 137k users. However, there are only actually 105k when I sum the individual lists I have in my account. Why the mismatch?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Active List Count Not Correct?

Hi @PaulaP092 

I apologize for any confusion this amount of contacts may have caused! With that said it's important to note we suggest not counting the number of contacts in your lists to gauge your active contact levels. There can be cases where a single contact is added on more than list. Your correct level of active contacts can be located under the Active link of your Contacts Tab. 

2019-07-23_17-47-59.png

However I have taken a look at your account and was unable to replicate such a high number in your active list count. In fact, looking at the activity tab of your Contacts I can see you have recently deleted contacts. Were you able to locate this difference in numbers? If not I would suggest using our Segment Tool to locate any contacts who may not be included in a list. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.