Instagram link not saving in social block

SOLVED
Go to solution
MargaretB96
Campaign Collaborator

I can't add the Instagram Link to my campaign.  All my other social media links work fine.  Have wasted far too much time and have found several users reporting this is broken.

Please fix.  And add as a default to user setup so this prefills for campaigns like FB and Twitter.

Thanks!

Margaret Black

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Brian_H
Employee

Hi @MargaretB96

Thanks for letting us know. Once you copy your Instagram URL into this box, if you click anywhere outside of the box and click save at the top of the page, it normally will save what you put in. If not, please confirm which web browser you are currently using as well if you have attempted to refresh your page or simply logged out and logged back in. 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST