cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Instagram button to email

All Star

Add Instagram button to email

Hello All,

All I would like to do is send out and email announcing to our customers that our small store is now on Instagram. If I copy and paste the URL from our Instagram page, will that make it a click-able link and will it show the Instagram logo? I would just love to have the logo in the email and have people be able to click on it and go there. Thanks.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Add Instagram button to email

Hello CarolA74! It’s great to hear your business is growing! While you can copy and paste your link in your email campaign it may not automatically create a clickable link when sent to your contacts. That being said you can create the link yourself within your email. We also have a great social media block you can use to either direct your contacts to your social media pages or share you emails on their pages! The social media block will even have the Instagram logo link directly to your own Instagram page!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.