cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a unsubscribe

Add a unsubscribe

Hello,

I can't find where is the option to add a unsubscibe. Can you help me to find where is it please?

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-17 a la(s) 11.35.35.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
All Star

Re: Add a unsubscribe

What if you type it in, save it, go back in and edit it, and then set it to Unsubscribe?

Michael

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Add a unsubscribe

Hello @AdolfoM312. Great question. Were you looking to import a list of unsubscribes? To do this, you would want to go to My Settings (located in the top right corner of your account by clicking on the silhouette of the person), then scroll down to the section called Contact Settings, and check the box next to "Enable advanced email permissions". After you click Save, you should now be able to upload a file of unsubscribed contacts.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.