cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add an Email Address to a Contact

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Add an Email Address to a Contact

I really need to be able to add an email address to an already-existing contact. I have lots of people who sign themselves up with a different email address after I already have them in the system, or ask me to change their current email. Multiple clients also have multiple email addresses, usually a home and a work address, or a secretary's address as well as the client's. I have dozens of clients that are now duplicates in the system, or their information is inaccurate. Even just a workaround would be great. Please help!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Add an Email Address to a Contact

Hello @ByronK38. It looks like we have already reached out to you via e-mail about this but I also wanted to post here in the Community in case someone else has the same question! We have removed the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact. We made this change because of some confusion and issues that some customers were experiencing when working with these types of contacts and to also simplify your contact management experience. This post will have some more information about the upcoming change as well that we will be doing with splitting your contacts. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.