cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Add attendees after registration has closed

CTCT Employee

Re: Add attendees after registration has closed

Hello @BrendaM37

The Confirmation for an event registrant will send out automatically to any new registrants. This includes those who are added after the event has closed. Under the event settings tab you can edit the text of this message. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to reach out. 

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

The option to edit the registration notifications is grayed out. There needs to be a way to turn this off - or even edit it. I can only change the registration form (which is not what I need to do) and/or change the landing page.

I'd also love to be able to register people for the event even if I don't have their email address. 

Thanks for your help!

notice after event.jpg

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @BrendaM37,

Thank you for the feedback!  That's exactly the kind of information we need to be able to pass on to our design team, so that they know what kind of features people are wanting and needing.  I'm adding your comments to both of those requests now!  If you have any other advice on how we can improve the product, please feel free to let us know!

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Thanks for the feedback.

Thought you should also know that there is no "Accepted Solutions" option available. See the attached screenshot.Screenshot (3).png

Hi @BrendaM37

The "Accepted Solutions" button is only viewable to the original poster in a thread. This is why you do not see the option - because you are creating a comment on this thread and not the original post. I apologize for any confusion not seeing this button may have caused!

Frankie.P

All Star

Hello - we are experiencing the same issue. We would like to add some walk-in attendees to our list for the event in Constant Contact - but the system does not give us the option to register someone after the event has closed. Any assistance would be appreciated!

CTCT Employee

Hello @HeatherT26188,

Welcome back to the Community! Thank you for reaching out in regards to the Registration issue. We have identified an issue with the registration and there is a workaround we would like to try. Would you mind emailing us your username and the name of the event to Social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com?

Thank you!

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

We have some on site registrations that we need to add to our event.  the dashboard option does not work.  is there a way to add them?

All Star

Hello! We had this same issue and the Constant Contact help desk gave us this fix:

If you add this text to the end of the URL that comes up when you click on 'Register someone' from the dashboard, it will reload the page and allow you to register someone after the registration has closed.

&condition=SO_OVERRIDE

So be sure that the very end of the URL for that registration link looks like this: '=&c=&ch=&condition=SO_OVERRIDE'

Good luck!

CTCT Employee

Hi @MicheleM430,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I will like to look into this further for you and try a possible workaround to see if we can get your attendees to register for your event. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the Event title and a reference to this post. Thank you.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing