cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add time to scheduled campaigns

SOLVED

Add time to scheduled campaigns

The scheduled campain list has the date, but not the time on it...???

constant-contact.png
Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: Add time to scheduled campaigns

Hello @dennismvp

Thank you for your post. Feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I will be getting this feedback to the appropriate team. In the meantime, if you are in need of seeing the time sent. You can click on the name of the campaign and it will be listed in that view. It will have a section called "Original Send Date" and the time stamp will be on the right.

Kindly

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

+1 for this request - send time is essential information, just as important as the date. Both need to be shown in the listing and on the campaign details pages regardless of the campaign status.

Amy, in your response, you say that the send time is viewed by clicking on the name of a scheduled campaign. I don't think this applies to *Scheduled* emails, because the section that you named does not exist until *after* the email is sent. Users should not have to unschedule their email just to see when it is scheduled.

Hello @WillCamp. That is correct. That section will not show until the email is sent. You are still able to view your send time without having to unschedule it. If you click on the name of your scheduled campaign, you will be brought to the details page and should see a blue box that tells you when your email will be sent.

scheduletime.png

I certainly understand the importance of knowing when your email is being sent out. I will send over feedback on this issue to our product team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Thanks Caitlin.

That is a very obvious and clear box - I sure wish I'd taken a screenshot earlier when I posted, because I'm certain it didn't appear...

I had a theory that maybe it was because I used the Schedule Now option, but now when I try to replicate the issue, your blue box shows up. 

I'll just be over here questioning my sanity, don't mind me!

Hi @WillCamp. No worries! I'm glad that you are able to see your scheduled time now. Please let us know if experience this issue again.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Yes, you can do that, but it involves a lot of extra clicking and is very TIME consuming. I like to schedule a weeks worth of emails at a time and then glance down the list to see when they are scheduled....both the time and the dates. Taking off the time with the upgrade of the site has caused using constant contact to take up an even larger part of my day. Very annoying. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @BeC2013,

I do apologize for the inconvenience of not having the time stamp on the campaigns page. We do value feedback from our customers and take it to improve our product; I am more than happy to pass the request along to the appropriate team.   

Brittany W

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.