cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Contacts?

Regular Visitor

Adding Contacts?

It is not letting me add new contacts to my list?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Adding Contacts?

Hi @GaryS90 

I apologize you're unable to add contacts as easily as you should! Are you receiving any error messages? Has this happened in more than one browser? Or even a private/incognito window? Testing your browser is always a great first step in troubleshooting that we suggest. I have also tested in your account with an email of my own and was unable to replicate this same experience. How are you adding contacts into your account? Are you adding a single contact, copy/paste multiple contacts, or even uploading a file of contacts? Having these details will allow us to troubleshoot this experience further for you,

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Adding Contacts: Resolved

I had too many unsubscribes so I exported them to Xcel and all set with active contacts

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Adding Contacts: Resolved

Hi @GaryS90 

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved! Thank you for the update. If you have any other questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're happy to help!

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.