Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Event Registrants to a Segmented List

Highlighted
Established Member

Adding Event Registrants to a Segmented List

Hello-

We hold many events.  Some of them are repeat events, such as our bi-monthly breakfast.  Is there a way when people register for an event to add them to a list automatically?  For example - People register for the June 2018 Breakfast and I want them to automatically be added to the list "June 2018 Breakfast" when they register.  I see the option that if they opt in at the registration they can be added to a list, but not all people pay attention to that or don't check it because they are already registered on our email list.  I find it really time consuming to have to download a file and go back and individually add these people to a segmented list.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Adding Event Registrants to a Segmented List

@AlokP

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! We do have a click segmentation option available in email campaigns. Unfortunately this is not available in event invitations, but you can certainly use your event URL, and link it in an email campaign. When you enable click segmentation, you will be prompted to choose a list you would like them to be added to. I hope this helps!

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.