Adding Fonts

ReedF
Brand Influencer

I am trying to add the font Avalon, but it is not working

Top Answer
Desi_B
Employee

The only way that our system allows custom fonts is through our Custom Code editor in HTML. This is currently a popular feature request to be able to add your own font. For anyone else that comes across this thread, we ask that additional comments and votes be left on the open idea for adding custom fonts into the editor. Our Product team regularly reviews our Feedback boards more than our Get Help area. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post allows you to be notified of replies.

13 REPLIES 13
Desi_B
Employee

The only way that our system allows custom fonts is through our Custom Code editor in HTML. This is currently a popular feature request to be able to add your own font. For anyone else that comes across this thread, we ask that additional comments and votes be left on the open idea for adding custom fonts into the editor. Our Product team regularly reviews our Feedback boards more than our Get Help area. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post allows you to be notified of replies.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
AaronW75
Marketing Legend

+1 for this feature!  Our emails don't match our website or print materials and it's very frustrating.  We're almost ready to switch  for this very reason.

Nichelle_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AaronW75,

Thanks for your feedback and we'd be sorry to see you go! At this time we offer a variety of web-safe and non-standard fonts. Web-safe fonts have the highest likelihood of being installed on the broadest array of computers and devices, so they are less likely to impact your email design. However, we understand how important it is to match your company's branding and will submit your concerns to our programmers.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RubyF
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

Am I understanding correctly that I can no longer edit custom fonts on my end? You have to do it through your HTML Coding on your end 

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @RubyF

That's a great question. You are correct, in our newest Third Generation Editor being able to edit custom fonts is not a feature that is available. This is however a feature request I have tracked in your account and submitted to the appropriate teams. I apologize for any inconvenience that maybe caused from this feature not being available.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
FUMCClinton
Brand Visionary

I agree! We wish more fonts were easily accessible & have talked about other systems that are! 

BethA285
Campaign Collaborator

AGREE

AlS3
Campaign Contributor

We have this problem as well.

CasaVMiami
Campaign Collaborator

This is going to factor in as we have re-branded, and we are also currently looking at other mail options... 

AlanL54
Rookie

For those of you following this thread.  Here's the simple answer: No.  Due to web based dangers - additional fonts are not available.
Solution:  Create a pic/drawing/meme  Overlay your font/text.  And then added it as a pic.  

CCLWV
Campaign Collaborator

Font options are crucial to our publicity and your choices are woefully lacking. This may be a deal-breaker causing us to change marketing mail providers.

FortG5
Campaign Collaborator

The ability to add fonts is a must-have so that emails can match corporate branding

JRSusa
Campaign Collaborator

Having fonts match corporate branding is not only important to branding but also to establish whether the email is being sent fraudulently. Having consistent branding with fonts will ensure that important customer/vendor information is being communicated safely.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST