cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding French accents to subject lines

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Adding French accents to subject lines

We are working on some campaigns with French accents in the subject line. Is there a list of UTF-8 codes we can use to insert these characters? E.g. é is =?UTF-8?B?w6k=?=

Specifically, I need the code for ô. If you have a full list of all the character codes (or a link to a converter tool) that would be ideal.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Adding French accents to subject lines

Hello @OHT-Marketing. Thank you for reaching out to us. Although we do not have any documents that includes accented characters in subject lines, this information can be found by doing a basic search for a UTF-8 subject encoder. We are currently collecting feedback regarding the usage of accented characters and I will be sure to submit yours over to the appropriate team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!

Hi @OHT-Marketing! You're so welcome. I'm glad that I was able to assist you

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.